Slimming World announced today that a number of changes are going to be made to their healthy eating plan. Consultants are sharing this news starting today, but the changes do not take effect until Christmas 2018.
The highlights for the standard Extra Easy plan seem to be:
- Everyone gets an extra Health Extra A – that’s an increase in the amount of milk or cheese you can have each day
- A number of foods are being removed from the Healthy Extra A and B categories – most notably some soft cheeses from the HEA
Specific changes for if you’re doing an SP day are:
- Only one Healthy Extra B from now on – the second HEB you used to get when doing SP has been removed
- Peas and beans (all types) are no longer listed as P (Protein) foods, so if you want to eat them on an SP day then you’ll need to syn them
- Syns for people doing an SP day have been reduced to 10!
These changes all come in as Slimming World prepares to celebrate next year the 50th anniversary since its foundation.