I’ve changed to a new Slimming World group this week, as I now have a clash of commitments on the day of my former group. I wanted to change the weigh-in day in my online account, so that I would get reminders on the correct day and time.
Updating day of the week
There doesn’t seem to be an option to change the day of your weigh-in on the mobile website or app, so you’ll have to use the full website on a computer:
- Go to slimmingworld.ie
- Login using your usual username and password
- At the top right corner click on “my account“
- Click on the word “Update” under Personal details
From the Personal details page you’ll be able to update your name, gender, date of birth, starting date and weight, and of course your weigh-in day of the week.
My mobile app sends a notification to remind me to weigh-in at a certain time on my weigh-in day. As I’m moving from an evening class to a morning class, I want to update this reminder time as well.
I do this from within the Android mobile app:
- Tap on the three horizontal lines on the top left to access the menu and select My profile
- Tap on the cog symbol on the right of the red title bar of the My profile page to access the Settings page
- Look for the Weigh-in reminder options where you can turn the reminder on or off and change the time of day